Sunday, August 11, 2013

Oh yeah, prom happened

Wah wah wah. Busy busy busy.
That's all I seem to do these days, is whine about how busy I am.
But, truth be told, I've been have a really fun time this year. And one of those fun things was prom.
(Oh nostalgia! Here's my sister and I. Kindergarten. Senior prom. Whoa.)

I had a blast at prom this year. The theme was "A Walk On The Wild Side", and the junior class totally ran with it. They did such a good job decorating! I've gone with a friend-boy both years that I've gone to prom, and it's always been really fun.

The banquet and dance are fun, but after prom was the best part. A hypnotist came and I was one of the kids the got hypnotized. Being hypnotized is WEIRD. You are aware of what's going on. You laugh at things that other people say. You can hear the audience. You're completely there, but you do whatever the hypnotist tells you too without question. That's the weird part. When I was hypnotized, I cried about pretty much everything, yelled at people, and hid things in my cleavage. It was hilarious.

And that was that. Prom was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment