Monday, October 8, 2012

July-October Update

Sooooooo......
I haven't posted since JULY!!!! What? No way. Where did all of that time go? And still no food posts? Geez, I've got to be about the worst food blogger EVER! I'm getting recipes and a schedule so that I will be organized.
And now, to the real point of this post.

A quick catch up with what's happened in my life since July.

1) I finished babysitting for the summer :( I miss those cutie pies. (BTW we made Oreo popsicles on one of our last days. Maybe someday I'll post the recipe :P)

2) I started my senior year of high school! Actually, as it turns out, I'm about 25% done with my senior
year already. Here's a pic my mom posted on Facebook. She was pretty emotional about her two babies starting their final year at home.

3) I was cast as the Wicked Witch of the West in our school's production of The Wizard of Oz!!!! I wanted that part soooo bad! That sounds weird, you know since she's the villain and all. One of my besties is playing Dorothy. She owns it! She is the cutest most talented little thing :) Here's a funny pic. Enjoy!
4) Homecoming!! My cousin Emily was Homecoming Queen this year and I couldn't be happier for her! She is beautiful inside and out. So, during the week seniors get the privilege of senior toga day. Here is our calculus class getting Greek-y with it.

5) I better stop at five. This is getting to rambly for me. And it's almost my bedtime! (my self-appointed betime, I might add)
Last but most certainly not least was my recent trip to Washington. I started off in Seattle where my amazing brother took me to "Rent" at the 5th Avenue Theater (which is the COOLEST theater you will ever see!). It was amazing! (have I said amazing enough yet? I mean, it's just such an amazing word!) Then, we drove to Seabrook where we stayed at this amazing (there it goes again) beach house with my mom's side of the family. Here's me flying a kite on a beach. IT WAS AMAZING!

Well, I hope all of my readers, (aka, mom and those of you who 
are looking for a legitimate website and typed my url
in by accident) I hope you had a happy summer and you have a 
happy fall!





No comments:

Post a Comment