Monday, December 10, 2012

Manic Monday!

Mondays can be terribly unpleasant.

I'm pretty sure that's a universally acknowledged fact. "It's just another manic Monday" as The Bangles would say. Manic: characterizing, denoting or affected by mania. Mania: excessive excitement or enthusiasm. So, on "Manic Mondays", from here on out, I will post things that I am excited for, enthusiastic about, or stuff that I just like.


1. The Big Bang Theory
Why have I never watched this show? I started watching it last week and I am HOOKED! It is unbelievably funny. Gotta love nerd humor. Bazinga!

2. They'll Be Home For Christmas!
My older siblings, Heather and Clint, and Heather's significant other, Jon, will be home in a couple of short weeks for Christmas. I miss them all and cannot wait to see them!

3. Florence + The Machine
Love them! I've been listening to "Shake It Out" and "Not Light, No Light" non-stop lately. (when I'm not listening to Christmas music)

4. Clementines
The Audubon FFA organization sells these babies every year. If I were to take another picture of our box of clementines in a couple of days, it would probably be empty. And I can't deny that I ate some because my hands smell strongly of citrus.

5. Snow
I want snow! After Christmas though, because I want everyone to travel safely.



No comments:

Post a Comment