Monday, December 17, 2012

Manic Monday

On a week like this one, it can be hard to think of the good things in life. I am praying for the families of the victims in the Connecticut tragedy. I can't even begin to imagine what they're all going through, and I don't think I will ever understand why or how things like that occur. It does make me appreciate my moments a little bit more. Well, here goes...





1. Ghirardelli Almond Bark
We bought this stuff in bulk this year for making Christmas candy. It is super good!

2. Gas is $3.00 a gallon
Road trips without the guilt trips!

3. Jazz Choir
Now that our Christmas concert is over, jazz choir is in full swing at my high school! I love jazz choir. It is a blast! (the pic is us after winning state last year)

4. P.S. I made this...
This blog is fantastic! I want to make everything on it

5. My twin sister
Because I couldn't think of a 5th thing and she told me to put her.

No comments:

Post a Comment